Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Colourful " M&M"

A quick update about myself...

I'm war-ing with the colourful " M&M" right now. The babygirl is sick.. having a bad stomach-ache last night and today once i woke up, my heart beat even get beeping so fast as it's seem abnormal...my body was awfully pain and lack of energy. Eventually, i took a day for MC (Medical Certificate) and it have been approved by panel doctor.

It's seem that my body getting bad and weak... the doctor help me do a glucose blood test by using the glucose meter as shown below. This is not the first time i have been treated by this, it kinda feels like biting by big ants.. after the click " TAK" on my middle finger, the blood is bleeding out through it and doctor press hard on it, blood taken and test. Fasting Blood Glucose
From 70 to 99 mg/dL (3.9 to 5.5 mmol/L) - Normal fasting glucose
From 100 to 125 mg/dL (5.6 to 6.9 mmol/L) - Impaired fasting glucose (pre-diabetes)
126 mg/dL (7.0 mmol/L) and above on more than one testing occasion - Diabetes

The test result will be showing in the meter screen, then doctor will summarize it. My result is bad, my glucose level is lower than the normal... :( Mine glucose level is 3.2 , means lower than the normal level. Seriously i f*-ing freak out of "SUGAR" which make me gained lots of weight... but it seem nothing can help out except SUGAR. Sigh Sigh Sigh...

Something interesting to share with my friends...

Low blood glucose levels (hypoglycemia) are also seen with:
-Adrenal insufficiency
-Drinking alcohol
-Drugs, such as acetaminophen and anabolic steroids
-Extensive liver disease
-Hypopituitarism
-Hypothyroidism
-Insulin overdose
-Insulinomas
-Starvation

Alcohol drinking?? hahahha..hahaha.. i don't think i managed to stop it at the moment. As i thought, it was the great drink for weekend =)..just maybe i have to take less. I'm gonna stop here, feel dizzy and exhausted after medicine. Adios ~

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haiya,,how good ur in drinking...can i challenge u??

ChrisTineG said...

Definately nope... ur still the winner !!! hahaha

c@nEy said...

i think u had too much choco last time and till now your blood sugar cant balance with your diet =P hehehe...
NO alcohol, no dieting and MORE FOOD + SUGAR + GLUCOSE + CHOCO please baby!!!