Monday, January 4, 2010

Lubricious gift + conversation


Do you guy knows what..... Today I had received a text from my babe.

She wrote: Hehe..i bought half yours birthday pressie d!!!!! lolx

Okie Meanwhile guessing it, i need to analysis about this sentence.... 'half... means got two gift?' Hmmmm....

And following text she wrote: HEHEHHE... Something makes you sexy :-D '

I think i got what she is trying to tell me.... with my girl sense. =)
And i replied ''YES YES I KNOW, IT'S LINGERIE, but i don't have bf le'

A gainsay answer was replied by her... 'Cheh..lan smart... Nola... i know you got no bf so i won't buy you that'.

Wth..... this is a really silly girl conversation between me and my besties.

After my insisting her, finally she told me what's about. hehehehe....

And i really do have a super duper earlier birthday surprise gift from my babe.

-

-

-

T. a .d .a

BINGO
This is one of the lingerie set, there is still one more to come... gosh...
Thank babe for this sexy, lubricious birthday gift...i'm waiting for the real to arrived.
XOXO
Highly appreciative of the pleasure of sensation =)
These days I don't have much sleep especially when my brain is working and don't allow me to get to rest during my nap...it's been doing lots of thinking, imagining and even dreaming. I'm so tired... Eye bags and dark circle is appeared and getting worst sometime, i'm started to worry because i'm turning into my femininity age real soon by few weeks time. =(

Lastly Happy buffday to dumdum !!!

Sweet dream everyone

Love what you do; Do what you love ♥


Love ƸӜƷ Tine

2 comments:

d@nnYb0y said...

thats a nice sweet sexy lingerie...who ever gonna be ur bf will be in bliss......like living in paradise with a sexy beauty killer.....muahhahahah

c@nEy said...

EHEMZZZ...babygal got too LUBRICIOUS ady and someone is so in the 'BLISS' now...LOLX...

lub u babe and dont forget to start counting down the days...HEHEHE -XOXOXOXO-