Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lost track on my blog page !!!!

It's seem it been a while i didn't do things like sitting at the couch, placed my DELL lappy on my lap and start blogging, i missed all the great time and i really do missing that. And now obviously i lost track on my blog page, with only produced one thread on June and July got NON. Aishhh..... How sad.

My life is full of beauty and challenging, noticed it...i have everything right now, and gonna hold it as tight as i can till the last breath. Well there is still not enough as i know nothing is prefect, but we are keep trying to do the alteration and modified. Always do value life, and there come worthy...this is what i keep remind myself for the 20 plus years.

Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

But well now i'm having a freaking F* pain in my mouth as my braces is killing me once again. Metal loose!!! Metal drop!!! Lucky i didn't get the chance to swollen, if not i will get up with my ass and do something with that. I feel so depressed by having it now because i choose the terrible dental where i got the higher charge and low service. Oh yea, i'm wondering wanna give him a kick and try out others recommended dentist to continue my current case as i think there is another few months to complete it. Should I? I think i should right....lolx

Ok, lets make a DOT here. Continue and will update soon with some good news =). Back to work. Tata people.

Love, TINE

No comments: