Monday, February 16, 2009

LOVE is in the AIR

LOVE is in the AIR
Roses ahh roses, Cupid love and heart-shape chocolate is everywhere the town... Restaurant and florists is full of ordered and the price is raising up and up. It's killing people in a very indirect way. It's valentine's day people!!! Well time is really speeding... another year for valentine's day. Once again, I'm wanna talk non-sense here... whereby i'm kinda depressed of this particular day, lots of things come across my mind and flashing back the years that we had spend together..Does it matter?? Well, in my point of view....yes it is. I couldn't just click on the button and everything automatically deleted from the memory. Its take time.....
Happy Valentine's people !!!!
I'm gonna spend my valentine's day with my family members. We went for Began North Port for Seafood... it's located next to seaside, sea view, fresh air and wind breeze slowly toward us.
Blur...~ bad camera phone.
Me and my dad having Cornetto ice-cream while enjoying the sea view. Hardly see as only can see everywhere is blackly with a little reflection of lighting on the water surface.
:) Catch by my sistazzz
It's cold time... It's ice-cream time.

I'm happy with the Cornetto...lol
Pls keep in mind.. the food in this restaurant is really terrible, sux and taste bad, please don't even step in there anymore.

That night is blessed, but how can without a moon....Tada, me added the artificial moon, to shine and brighten us.

This is my 80 years old gong gong...n he is happy.

Valentine's best lovely couple ever in town... :)

They are acting poser...seen like i'm normal...muahhaha
SURPRISE...
iT'S a surprise from my babyney (as i knew very early, pretend that i dunno still..lol)
A lovely Valentine's Day card...whereby travelling for 4 hours journey and step into my house on today. Al thought it's late, but the card really means the valuable and worthy for friendship, it cause me lots of flash back the moment we had spend together in uni and everywhere we used to hang around. I'm touched with the text inside, and some meaningful phrase..
"Even though we are far apart, but our hearts are always next to each other"
I will always remember that...wink*
Thanks for doing such a sweet and lovely stuff to me, the babygirl is happy with the card and moomoo chain.
MISSING U babe... Appreciated what's years bring us up this friendship and the sweet moments. HUgsss* Love u sweetie always n always..

I brought a pair earing from Forever 21 as a reward for myself and also a kinda small tiny valentine's gift for the babygirl..which only cost me few bucks..lol
Well, it's time to bed soon... stay tune people. Good night.
Adios~
Love Tine

3 comments:

Randy said...

Good night, as we speak.

xoxo

Randy said...

Fresh air, beautiful sky, full moon, sea view... and horrible food. Lol

c@nEy said...

OMG...first thing FIRST!!! is that Serene's bf aka Kenji(or whatever it spelled)hahaha...WOW!!!FINALLY... wish them happily together on behalf of me k =D hugs

So yea, comes to you now babe =) hehe...hope you like both of the valentine gift a lot...BUT hor, one more thing!!!you made my sengeted handwriting looks more UGLIER now =(

Hmm...so you can consider yourself lucky ady eh, Ney first time send Vcard to a friend!!!hahaha *pls refer to the end of 2nd paragraph written on the card* =P

MISS you lots too babygal.lou poh zai*hugsss n muaks*