Tuesday, February 24, 2009

YOU

Now i'm listening to YOU from Ten2Five...

Every single words in this lyric is so meant to me now.
I hardly to describe my feeling right now, but i only could tell in words. U make me so desperate to falls in love again...U making me so down even when things might always across my mind..Im trying ..trying hard, but nothing left..it's only a pieces of U. What's next..? I dunno, but one thing for sure is i'm gonna step forward n looking for the bright colour of rainbow. I don't give a shit on what U had said and thought for the past...At least i knew the real U and all about it now although it's abit late. I hope i could reach myself again.

Babygirl have to be stonger and prepared for the worst...Girl lets everything over, and it's definately over.

You did it again
You did hurt my heart
I don’t know how many times

You... I don’t know what to say
You’ve made me so desperately in love
and now you let me down

You said you’d never lie again
You said this time would be so right
But then I found you were lying there by her side

You..
You turn my whole life so blue
Drowning me so deep, I just can reach myself again
You..
Successfully tore myheart
Now it’s only pieces
Nothing left but pieces of you

You frustated me with this love
I’ve been trying to understand
You know i’m trying i’m trying

You..
I don’t know what to say
You’ve made me so desperately in love
And now you let me down

Love Tine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what r u listening from ten2five????wat is tat means...music?????hahaha