Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My 16th

SEE.....WHAT IS THAT??? Awwww....it's a Guylian from my besties. This is a souvenir from Langkawi which she brought for me and courier service by AIRPAK EXPRESS.
A secret to tell : I falls in love with Guylian since 10 years ago............
It's melted...........out of shape, no more seashell shape instead of the freestyle shape, well still look fine and of course it taste nice.
Poor Praline.... cause of the weather and transportation transfer, it get melted and became a bar without a cube anymore..lolx.

''Melt in my mouth; Sweet in my heart ''

p/s : Babe, Thankiuuu very much. What you had did, it's valuable and shown ur sincerity for our friendship. Appreciated. Hugs~ Love you always.

A cup of oat; A slice of fresh sandwich is my healthy breakfast of the day...

Recently many projects is on going at the site, within the months everything gonna be complete according to the date had promise to our client. Here i am.....

Things that MUST bring with us always when we visit site. Firstly is Drawings, measurement type, colours pen, camera and of course a bottle of water. Dress code must be correct, as everything is still under construction, so i'm ready myself a pair of sport shoes where always reminded from my senior n BOSS.

My FILA White sport shoes

A pair of spec, and it's shown how decent and polite i am during the site visit. Another reminder from my senior : Wear casual and tight up a bun with a frame spec......there always a reason for ya. Hehehehe... Unfortunaly i can't managed to do so, because that no the REAL me. Well...everything is about SAFETY FIRST !!!!
My very first commercial design... What u think about the plaster ceiling design?
Opening a main-hole next to the cassette air-condition, it's to easy for people to climb up to do the maintainers, electrical service and plumbing repair. After cut off, they hooked with nails.
Then the worker plaster it again...and repeat it for twice.

Ok, this is a toilet for a managing director room and they just started and building up the structure by a very light metal. WHY?? Because it 's help to support and hold the plaster ceiling when it apply.
After the structure up, then it's time to measured a right size for the particular area and cut it off and install on the structure.

More pictures of the site will post up tomorrow, will share some site experience for mine to you guys. Stay tuned people.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: