Sunday, September 13, 2009

September HOTLINE

WAH, it's seem i have been a while didn't update my blog... my page started growing mushroom already. lolx....
Recently my life full up with shopping, some home drawing and gossiping with my old girl friends. It's can consider a good start for September, i'm glad to see everyone beside me is happy and had a delight time to spend with. Family love is infinite..
Finally my auntie visit..... ok, firstly don't get me wrong...hehehe, i dont' mean 'RED', instead of my lovely aunty came over my place for a night stay and we had a great time for manjong and shopping.

My youngest cousin

Japanese stickers cam !!! Only the teen will have a brave to do so... solute u girl.

It's time turn into a graphic world.......no one knows.

----------------------------------------------------------
HOT NEWS !!!!
Yes, my house on fire !!!!!
Something turn on next to the altar area and my D/B box had been burned up...... it's happen in the early morning around 7am when everyone still in a dream, under the blanket. Luckly my mom realised and called up everyone of us who in the house.

Everything on the table is gone...... plaster ceiling turn black, my shih tzu boiboi from white became grey, all the furniture get dusty and smokey. Fortunately the fire fighter save everyone, and successfully extinguish the fire. And the fire fighter of the day is my superdad. hahahahaha...

Thank God
It's time for me and my ViVi =)
Adios~

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: