Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happiii Buffthday Mum !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST MUMMY!!!!

Drawn by KenZy

Everyone signature... and a wish written on the gift box and sang a birthday song while the present cerenomy started to the birthday lady.


TADA

-

-

-

-


A set of sexy inner wear from La Senza and body care from Marks and spencer, it's my mum fav.

My new look =)

We were tiring hunt mum's present, the man was awfully hungry and we decided to go for Japanese food as dinner after shopping....

Random picture taken by Steven


Boo's babies- December(Shih Tzu), Teddy(Crocker spanial) and Gigi (Schnauzer)

They are adorable and playful. Unfortunaly i got a bad news from boo today as December and Gigi just came back from grooming shop and guess what,...they are bald expect Teddy boy. I feel pity to them.


Finally i DELETED all the previous message in my phone inbox..total message 2896. Wth... because of this make my phone SUPER DUPER lag. But now, it no more lagging and need time to loading. Say bye bye to all....... What past is past.

Missed my Grey lens as broken few days ago...

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: