Sunday, August 16, 2009

Girls gossip

Girls love gossip... Girls love food and of course girls love shopping.
Today I meeting up with my ex-classmate, yup we talked a lots, we love to gossip about peoples, economic, car, property, latest fashion, where is having a great sale and current working life. Total credit hours that we spend in a mall is about 6 hours and had 2 meals together. Remember as i said before SALE SALE SALE is everywhere,this words can't get away from my eye sight. Finally out of control, I brought myself a pair of skinny denim jeans from Forever 21 =).. This is not called as 'wasted' or 'useless', and it's can claimed as 'a reward' for myself after a hard work. Am i right?

Me and Mei

Mei and Easy

Easy and Me
We have an awesome shopping time girl !

I am reading the compatibility of horoscopes... i found out something interesting and substantive about this web page. Can try that out and see... www.dailyhoroscopes.com.

My result is bingo, and suddenly this braces smiley comes across my mind.... i miss him, see ya real soon baby.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: