Sunday, August 9, 2009

My 2nd weekend in August 09

Today is a mama's angel day, pleasure to have this beautiful lady be with me and accompanying me for a weekend day out.....Although the day was tiring, but i'm so happy and have a nice hangout with my mom. Everywhere having a great SALE, i'm so addicted to so many things include handbags, clothes, skin care and cosmetics. As i know it's time for me to do some saving and started to plan for the future usage. Again, money not enough...!!!!!!!!Argggg... as within the 8 hours in the mall, we spend almost a 1K for everything, so need some printing machine for ya. Gosh...unbelievable..!!!

A time for a Sweet Chat with my mama....the foods is excellent, especially dishes with my fav. durian.

My achievement of the hard walk through the day...hehehe

She is my everything
Me in casual
Baby Ah Beau....pamper her always

She needs this too..hahaha
Wow, this is a great snap from Mic.
My hip-hop, young, energetic gong gong in cap. YO YO YO~

---------------------------------------------------------------------
WILD TIME !!!!!

Sharing some pictures where took in the club on friday night, it's a conjuction night with a birthday party.... That night is crowded and packed, peoples everywhere.

Take 1Take 2

Charles and me

Nah...Happy buffday to u!!!Daniel and Moi
Me and Clement
Moi and Mandy
Mans
Me and Tom
=)

Stay tuned peoples

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: