Monday, August 17, 2009

I LOVE UR BLOG!!!!

I LOVE UR BLOG !!!!!! SOMEONE said.
Someone just shouted out that he love my blog, and wanted me update it frequently. =) So i'm here to crapping again....lolx. Thank to be one of my reader... hehehe

Today 170809
Works always can't be finish and there are more to come in the future...and money always be the main issue when there is more works with a low pay. This is what we human always aspect from our employee...so do i? Try the best to produce quality works on time and enhanced a bright future (Wow, this is the first time i'm being to positive way to my goal...evil smile*)
Well, today i can said that i have my very first build up sanituary showroom done by 85% which located at Old Klang Road, KL. This morning, I drove all the way to the site and have a inspection, once i arrived there is no workers(Contractor) working...looks around, the cabinet and paint are almost done. I was so happy and excited with my very first build-up, snaping picture around (Actually only few cabinets with a L-shape in row..lolx). Peoples, things doesn't work smooth as what we expected.... the carpenter get a wrong info and wrong code for a particular wall paint from me. I was very nervous but being slumber because i still remember that the specs i written there already double comfirm. Luckily it's not my fault and i'm not gonna to be resposible to that, if not then another boom day will be, they gonna paint back the colour as the comfirm paint code. I learn a lesson from today's matter... keep an eyes on work and drawing need to recheck again and again.

Today's Aquarius horoscope headline:
Stop thinking so much about tomorrow and start living in the moment today!

Anyway before i ended my post,Today is my best friends birthday..here to wish him..
Happy Birthday To U YangYang!!! Wink* =)
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: