Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crapping

I'm doing nothing right now except keep watching on my phone screen, depressed and feeling faktap... feel like talking to someone and express my thinking and feeling out but the possiblity is very low, so still prefer keep in a slient mode instead of keep crapping non-sense, so lets words tell u.

Before started,
Just a starter course to have a loud shout out here...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The crucial thing in my mind now is needed someone next to me, keep me warm as toast n lets me mumbling near to ear when i need him, unfortunaly there is no one....the feeling is terrible and gloomy. Hope i'm still holding goods in the decision that i make and there is no regret in life sweetheart.
I know this is a lousy post, well sorry peoples... this is the way for me to express some of my stress and tension. Just keep this as a blank or either a error text in my page.
Good night
Remember please keep me silent
Thank you
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: