Thursday, May 6, 2010

Human sickness

Greeting everyone !!!

Recently i had found out something very interesting about human behavior, human's talk, human's movement and of course how human live for life.

At very first sight, looking at the mirror and i realised it happen on me. through myself. I always believe that human is been influence through environment and among the circle of friends.

Newly, my colleagues just pointed out this issue to me. He told me that now i'm acting like my Bossy with the kind of talking especially some specific daily phrase from him. Oh gosh, it's happen without me myself notice. Therefore, I did some thinking on some others peoples who can influence me indirectly...TADA..... It's Dan !!!! And i do realised that he do being a copy Meow, and repeat my favorite phrase sometime. Catch U !!! Got Cha !!!

My bossy favorite phrase :
1. Sou-Desk-Kah (Japanese)
2.Sorryyyyyyy
3.Thank you
4.U will ask me WHY, ok....bla bla bla (after he explain and talk alot about the design)

So guys, look at the mirror now and check it out whether you your or your close friends have this sickness where it's happen to most of the humans, this is because this is NORMAL.... hahahaha.

Love, Tine

No comments: