Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weeks

The Grand Opening party of MOVIDA @GIZA SUNWAY. This is the new bar aka club where spotted in the new mall, besides having alcohol drink, they do serve nice Italian food. U can dine -in there !!!!!

Ok, we enter with the VIP PASSES from them....Invited !
The crowds was mad, it was really packed like sardine.
Tine and Dan

Cool look
The ladies
It's a free flow of beer and foods.


Happy 3rd month Anni !!!!!!
He brought me to a new hangout place and where we got all the free VIP passes.

We do enjoyed alcohol and foods.
Big food portion with a reasonable price

Kilkenny taste smooth, whats a name...lolx

----------------------------------------------------



My smartie Dan

I always believe the moments where spend together- gather with family and love one is much loving and hilarious.
Do it more peeps !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y G.I.R.L. !!!!!

We trying some NEW, .... Las Carrestas, a Mexican restaurant where do serve nice food and they popular with their Margarita.

Number plate as wall decoration










Love birds


Cheers baby

Dan : Next time no beef in the house !!!!

We love foods
My 2010 is full of excimentment and joyful after Dan joining my circle of friends and family, he bring us cheerful moments expecially where he taught me lots of stuff (knowledge, life, banking financial and etc etc....
Well, i'm not here to praise him, but to share our story and chapter here.
*I'm mad at you, but my soul is deep loving you every second*

No comments: