Friday, April 16, 2010

L.I.V.I.N.G



I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. So by holding on the such strong courage, me still stay on my ground and stay tuned for beginning of next month.


The fearful and worries already living in a part of my live ...My anxious soul is bringing me to no way.....


Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise. This is what i expect for, but at this current moment, NO. I have a fear towards surprise in life. Just couldn't take it at the moment. Lets pray for the better tomorrow.


Keep my fingers cross. Keep me strong. Keep my alive.

Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.
Keep me FIT, FIRM and FORM !!! ALWAYS n ALWAYS

She is tired like me.

Will update more craving pictures for SEAFOOD soon.... ...

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: