Friday, April 2, 2010

The L.E.S.S



I'm awfully busy all the time especially back from Borneo, Sabah. Restless!!!!

As i mentioned before, this is my first solely bedtime for 4 days 3 nights there...... loneliness !!!! Well this is the time for being independent and gained the communicated with strangers. Can you imagine that you alone do the talking and the walking on the silent street...

Currently i work with a Typical Chinese bossy, he is kind but fussy person as everyone wanted to be prefect... bla-bla-bla... who doesn't want. Oh well, he brought me to the famous Floating Seafood Market Restaurant...


There is variety of choice to have a fresh seafood....They are still alive !!!
Flower Crab
Yier.... EEL aka water snake
Your choice to have various type of vegetables.
This known as Sabah vegetable... taste smooth.
Siput Babi - I forced to have ONE and it serve by my bossy...lolx
Soft crab with chilli...cripsy !!!
Baked Scallop...I'm loving it.
Fresh steam prawn - my bossy favourite.
It's taste yummy when deep in the 'cair chilli'.


Furthermore, there is local performance dance by the Kandazan peoples. They entertained us with their traditional movement and culture. Know as 'One Malaysia cultural and variety show'.
Back to hotel, Camwhore before clean up
Me with my Dell lappie !!!
Mr. Bean entertained me during my nap....

Kota Kinabalu Jesselton Jetty
Casual evening with spectacular, no-make up =)
This is the view during 1910s of Jesselton
I hard to believe that i'm standing right here and taking photo with such a nice hangout tourist spot.

Clear water and breezing fresh air.... lots of boat parking at the jetty.

Hand made Craft -painting and Batik clothes.
The activities where kill their free time is ART.
Strong wind blow on one side.... Spot the tree. Moreover, Sabahan love to have a 4-Wheel Drive car or van as their casual outing vehicle. Reason is the geographic causes the landscape of the road bumpy and filled with soil on certain higher place.

The higher building in Sabah.... It contained 32 levels and there is a fine dining restaurant on the top floor.
Love peeps
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: