Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eat, Shop and Party (ESP)

Eat, Shop and Party (ESP)- Guess what i have my own creation of super duper short-form word to describe who i am. I think ESP is the most common activities for all the girls especially at my age. . . . . I'm enjoying life till the MAX and stay in love always.

Once i woke up early in the morning today, there is a healthy breakfast set was ready and prepared by Dan on my dining table. A double set of fried eggs and two sausages is my started meal of the day; a scrumptious meal brighten up my day ! ! ! !

He knows i only take cooked egg =)
And toast bread with butter..
Thank Baby....love U.
My skin care products from Clarins.
To be freaking frank, it's really costly...but me love the texture of the every single products.
My new inner wear all from Triumph =)

I have my temporary curl by my own, should i going for a REAL one...? Do it suit me well?
My buddy came from Penang and we heading to Gsix.
Hi everyone =)
The reflection of water...

Me and Janice
Totally 15 pint of Hoe...Hoe...Hoegaarden
I'm glad to meet back Lynn since a while we didn't see each other...
The ladies love to pose.....
Xue is here too.... Weee ~~ ~ ~~
Loving my back tattoo where it's only and one of mine signature...no copy right of course. By the way, spot out the funny act from Dan, with holding a glass of HoeGaarden.
Poser.... it's look cool ya.
She said the smoke had betrays me.....

I love GIRLS !!!! But i'm straight... =)
Finally i smile and show off my braces....EeEEEEeeeeEeEeEe

Various of expression:
Sexy, Funny, Silly, Blur

He HEART Me
I HEART Him
We HEART each others and building up a strong foundation in the love-relation each day.
His quote to the Babygirl:
He MIGHT NOT be the best;
He MIGHT NOT be the prefect one;
But he is trying his best to give me the BEST in life.

This is what I want in life, the real action and sincerity of care and true love. - - - -

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: