Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A healthy weekend

I had a healthy weekend last week, fulfill up my schedule with some outdoor activities with Dan and friends.
Finally, the outlined for jogging activity was works after few week time planned, me and Dan tagged along Jennie babe for a morning 'JOG' at Lake view where located at Subang Jaya, just right next to Subang Medical Center, where i was born there =)

To be frank, I have a low and bad stamina, only managed to finished 2 circuit of the lap... then we heading to Dim Sam at PJ and Pasta @ Asia Cafe for dinner.


He brought me to Piccadilly where this is a new yam cha place @ PJ, around Jaya 33.

This particular hangout place do serve beer in jug and tower, the price is reasonable.


Gonna have a BIG thankiuuu to Bi !!!!
Terima Kasih banyak-banyak

Oh well, I believe that every girls dream and wonder to have a great meal from their beloved man, who will cook at least a meal for them.... So do I? But this time bit different, where he offer himself to cook me such a yummy brunch (Actually suppose to be breakfast, but time pass fast).

Warmth 'N' Lovely moment... ... ...


TADA
-
-
-

Everything looks tempting, but yet doesn't look good because without GREEN- vegetables.
Anyhow it's still appetizing and delicious thought i'm franking full after ate half.
This is my meal.
The heart shape egg where frankly he fried it without any heart template.
Credit to him =)

This is his meal.
The yummy chicken cream mushroom soup from Kimbell after Baby added lots of extra ingredients into it.

Vote: 9.9/10
(another 0.1 because less of GREEN) LOLx...
I'm still waiting patiently for the Round 2- Pasta time !
Love you

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: