Monday, March 22, 2010

Vanquish Monday


Today is my vanquish Monday ever in 2010....

Ok, let me crap a lilttle bit of my daily schedule today....

Once I woke up, rushing to office without having a light breakfast with Dan where we both usually do so at my house nearest Mamak stall. . . . and he forgot about the Goodbye kiss =( Sad.

Once reaching the office, there is no ventilation around my room aka aquarium...i feel so breathless, frustrated and think of those deadline projects where gonna finish before i leave to East Malaya is really driving me mad and crazy. Headache ..... Stress and depressed with all the problem arise on my work. Only wish i can hide under my blanket and keep my brain relax with a empty thinking. Who can understand me feeling and my current situation? Keep calm girl....

NO...No..... No..... today doesn't my day.

Trust me..MORE TO COME .... the night still haven't end YET.

He just walked out from my room without saying 'BYE' after some minor argument.
How can he just do that...... It's so ridiculous. Down ~ Upset!
(p/s : U can't giving this treat as i'm suffer enough for a day....Babygirl feel so so so sad, feeling drown, DEJECTED !!! )

but still heart you...

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: