Thursday, March 11, 2010

-I'm HOT-

-I'm HOT-

After the Spring season, where i think it haven't over yet and the bright sun really shine at us even in the middle of the night; meanwhile where is Mr. Wind?? Glad that you are here, to blow some wind and fresh air to the earth, especially my homeland.

The hot sun weather causes me always in a mood swing, just feel extremely moody sometime and stress of my work...wish to continue my Taiwan post where i had promise blog it since few months ago- December 2009, but still my laziness is attacking me... Sigh.

These days didn't cam whore much, me myself dunno WHY too...getting older??...hmm

I have been long time never have such a strong even-tempered and good-humored, sitting down on my bed and started to update my current day in my blog page and with only upload a photo of mine. It's kinda relaxing with this laying position, but once i look at the display clock on my laptop screen.....Gosh, it's time to get back to bed....tomorrow another working day.

Don't care... i still wanna crap something here before i ciao. It's been few days where there is no one chit-chat and have a bedtime story with me. Kelian ~ ~ ~

Yet till i miss U.
Good night.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine


No comments: