Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello BORNEO


Hello BORNEO !!!!!

Finally I have a chance to explore another state in Malaysia....Here i came BORNEO, Sabah, first step to this.....

Today i woke up at 0345am in the middle of the night, prepared and went to LCCT for the earlier flight to KK, Sabah. Feeling tired yet excited for this working trip.....

Anyhow i feel so lonely when i look at the mirror, and there is ONLY me alone in the hotel room and everywhere is silent and i'm trying hard to do the connection to the Internet, fortunately i pandai- pandai sendiri and managed to get it over and CONNECTED !!!! Happy !!!

Excited by the way i'm HOME SICK, bitterness, loneliness....
I miss my Teddy Dad, Fierce Mom, Naughty Sisters, KuaiLan Hocky, My sweetheart Beauty, My 81 years old Gong Gong and My Man DanDanDumDum !!!!!!!
Hope everyone is doing fine there and wait for me to come back for a great weekend ahead =)
Here to upload some candid-shoot pictures where the sweet moments that we been through.....





Sharing some natural and funny moments to all my friends... ... After uploaded all this photos, a strong and ultimate courage- Family LOVE added in my daily chapter to keep me moving forward and be tough and prepare for the war in my work.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: