Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I miss U

I'm finding a good Missing quote to describe my feeling right now....

I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always miss you and love ya.

I'm missing someone who is far apart from me (although still on the Malay land);
I miss his bright wide smile with braces;
I miss his Man smell;
I miss his warm huggie and passionate kisses.......

And what i always do is...

I'm wondering what is he doing, how's he been doing there...Have he eaten? Have he bath? Have he have enough rest and sleep?...
Many of questions is appearing in my mind...abit lebih right??

And now i'm on the phone with him... WEEEEE =)
(I got all your words and i really do miss U Bi)

Finally i brought myself a pair of new spectacles from A-lOOk. How you think about a new change of new look during new year....better or worst?
My Bi told me that i looks decent on it, am i??? Hehehehe....
My adik kesayangan and my auntie
My Parents
Cheers ~~~

My special uninvited guest- Ms. Lizzie , she run away from her sweet home and party at my place during the 8th day of Chinese New Year whereby Hokkiens pray for their God....
She is a adorable clever female dog where i meet so far... She is kind and always love pamper from peoples by laying on the floor, watching up to the sky and wanted get attention from the crowd.... As you will know, she want to play with you.

Finally i get to finish up this post as the connection didn't works well at my area, non-stop restarting the modem. Few words to you before i sign out my page........

Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.

Sweet dream & Good night

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: