Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Track

Today is my very first time i drove to Putrajaya with classmate... This town is new and clamined that it is a intelligent city; many high-rise nice architecture building, nice scenery around us. All along the journey, we hardly see cars on the road because this town is still very new and dull as most of the building here is built as office. Hmm... during lunch time, can see many good looking 'ang mou' working around the area. :)
Things doesn't work out smooth as what i expected...I had missed out something on the Management's report as i didn't do my final step to check properly about the content. Sigh..* Keep my fingers cross that i can manage to answer the 5 question in the coming final Exam. Wish me luck peoples.

Buddy's gift - Secret Recipe's Brownies chocolate cake

Don't jealous me, because i have such a good buddy. After heat up the brownies, it's hot and taste delicious. I wan MORE n MORE :) Hahaha..Thank BabeNey.Lub u..

I'm here to stop, back to studies. Good night peoples.

Love Tine


No comments: