Friday, November 7, 2008

The Night Out

Another awesome night @ Euphoria MOS... Eddy Teddy and me are joining Ney and friends from other states for a great party at KL....They are Nuffnangers, but im NOT still... Well, recently blogging seem like a trend these days. Many peoples i knew, about 70% of them are blogger, they love writing and crapping about their lifestyle and daily story. People, i can't denied that my blog page have more pictures than wording...well, i personal think that visualize is much better than text....Word is good in description, but the main problem is u gonna imagine the situation; Picture is a overall scene that u peoples see. :)

Pictures Time !!!!

The Kola Bear version...Hugging*

Me and the BabeNey.... She is gone after a while, can u imagine that how much she drank? I can tell u...She have HALF of the liqour in the bottle. OMG.....And i will NOT do that. HAHAHA

She and He


See...See...she almost gone...tipsy and high. lol

Ney u haven't dance with me YET on that night..... I'm waiting for the next round. :)

Love u guys... Muax*

Love Tine

2 comments:

c@nEy said...

me reputation GONE =(

for TineTine's sake...I will make you one the next round!!!*evil*

TracyEm. said...

hugs :)