Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend outing

Happy 80th Buffday to my dearest grandpa!!!

A 80 years old old man who still driving a VOIS around the town, woke up at 6am every morning and go for a morning jog, love travelling around the world....this old man is my gong gong... Amazing! He is healthy and wealthy.. hahaha. We celebrated his big day @Sheraton Hotel, Subang Jaya... Eight course dinner with all my family members, i did meet my relatives and cousins, all of us have been a while never meet each other, abit strange after seeing them again. Overall the food is standard only, i will only vote 7 out of 10 for foods, but i vote 10 for my favorite chesse cake as dessert, Its taste yummy.



Uncountable love :)
----------------------------------------

CADBURY event held at Sunway Pyramid, it is a big chocolate event recently in town. Well, everyone knows me love chocolate. How could i escape myself for taking part on the particular days although im busy and rushing with my assignment....

Nice bo..? We painted it by our own... This is my VroooOoOm Vrooom...At first, it looks like a Pink MINI couper; unfortunely it's turn into red after dry.

There is a chocolate mini gallery at middle for the count, it's all about history of CADBURY and story of making chocolate and the source of KOKO.... we did saw a big KOKO inside the gallery...lol.

Great night spending with ur girls... a good day to memorize for both us (being as a kiddo, doing colouring and joined the crowds). hahhaha...

Love tine

No comments: