Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Updated


Hola peoples, I'm back....I'm been a while didn't update my blog as i'm busy with my final assignment, the due date is just around the corner. AnywayI have try my best to get things done well, hopefully everything gonna be smooth and fine... After the work ward, back to party...It's time to partayyyy..

And it was a drunk night for me again~


One dozen of Chivas, and this is where we get drunk...lolI'm happy with my dress.... :)My best party partner....lub u sexy babe
Me love the light effect of this camera... nice neh... wink*



Me, Pine (David) and Jad... my high school senior....We are Party animal ya~Thank Fei for the great night.... he is wasted, he is a loser of the night...lolI think i lost a lil weight as can see my backbone clearly in this pics... haha. Good news ya.!!

Hey people, after all...i get sober already...and once i woke up from the bed, spoted there is bruise everywhere on my body..sigh, i think maybe i TER-hit the wall and sofa after drunk....Really party hard man...lol


Rock night~

Love Tine

No comments: