Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A list

Christmas is coming soon..~~~
Where and how you peoples celebrate this festival season?
I'm still have no idea, where i'm goin on the eve...Just wanna list down few item which i wish it could become my X'mas gift..lol...Here we go>>>>

X'mas Gift

1. Camera- Because my camera's lens can't work anymore...sob sob.

2.Bag- Because i still don't have LV yet...haha

3.Cosmestic-Because recently there are many NEW brand in the market which i haven't try it out before..Example: Kiehl's

4.Travelling- Because i wanted to go Singapore so badly, can u believe that i haven't been there before... Funny right.

5. Head to toe Treatment- Because i wanted to pamper myself well...I love myself more than everything.. lol
Me Love ~~ Muaxxxx***
Wish my dream come true ya... hahah :)
Got to go to bed now.. Good night . Love u peoples.
Love Tine

No comments: