Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm ALIVE

A hard night for me.... I couldn't sleep, i think i know WHY, n he know WHY...

Time Fly~ ~ Time past so fast as everything is just like a dream, i'm been suffer for months ago... and finally i realize and gain experienced on what i had been through for this year. Eventually I'm happy for myself that i could awake from the dreadful dream. Life goes ON and ON, and it turn upside down sometime....I can't stop thinking what had happen for the past, life is so ridiculous.
And now i'm listening to Celion Dion-I'M ALIVE...

I need wings to fly, i'm ALIVE.....

When you call on me,When I hear you, Breathe,I get wings to fly
I feel that I’m alive
When you look at me,I can touch the sky,
I know that I’m alive
When you call on me,When I hear you, Breathe,I get wings to fly
I feel that I’m alive
When you look at me, I can touch the sky,
I know that I’m alive

I think it could be the last chapter for 2008 and its gonna end soon...
Waiting for another year,
New beginning,
New life,
New Career,
New Love,
New Aim,
New Bag,
New Camera,
New Friends,
New Hair-Do,
New Clothes,
New Shoes,
New Boyfriend,

And lastly

New ME.....
(I gonna pamper and reward myself well, VERY WELL....lol)

I'm gonna breakaway the sadness, worries, and the fearful for 2008 and welcoming the brand NEW year 2009!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanna live happily with my VIP in my life..>>>>>

My happy family who do give me the best treatment and support always....Love u peoples

Play and live with my Furkids....I'm a mom being for 2 babies for years ago..lol

Eat uncontrobaly

Lastly and but never last is finally i found the real meaning for life and i had revived from my past and i had learn something from my mistake. I'm glad and can't denied that i'm the lucky one. Appreciated what, where and who i have been through together during my hard time. Thank u. GOD bless u peoples...

Aiks, i'm not sleepy yet... but i gonna stop my post of the day here, cos my fingers is tiring. Fingers need some rest. Good night peoples..and Happy New Year as i know i wouldn't be blog for tomorrow because It's partehhh time. Wink*

Love Tine

No comments: