Thursday, December 11, 2008

Don't judge by the cover...

Don't judge by the cover...
This phrase is true..agree people?? Many peoples thought they know u well by just touching and looking at the cover of urs. Know to differential what is 2D and 3D? I'm pissed off on how people judging me by looking at my outlook... Well, i just being myself..who i am, i'm living on my own... this is who i am. If u people can't accept who i am, pls f* off.
Anyhow, party is not a negative subject to discuss in our life, it's depend on individual's point of view. I did turn into a party animal when my status in change...so? Isn't a matter to u people..? Pls accept this is life and how people enjoy when they are still a student or having fun during school time.
This is who i am... take it or leave it, it's up to u. I have no comment on how ur guys been judging me.
Actually today is a happy day for me, but end up turn into an un-delight day...sigh.
p/s : Thank daddy for the valueble early b'day gift. Love u daddy....Always n forever. Hug*
Love tine

No comments: