Monday, July 20, 2009

Awesome time with family and friends

It's seem long long time i didn't updated my blog, my schedule is full and it's packed with lot of outing with my friends and family. Well, finally I'm back to where i am belongs to... www.chrisitnegsf.blogspot.com 

Mama's angels
Wow, this is a great shoot with Lingz since quiet sometime ago, still she is taller than me althought i'm with my high hill. People, i can claimed myself is the shorter in my family...Shortieee
The du -du - train is starting their journey to Tenji, Solaris for a supper japanese buffet and of course on me =)

Healthy gong gong with his 'dadah'
Dragon ball version 
My lovely MAMA and her daughter in the trendy high waist dress as the outing of the night.
1,2,3... jump ken jump jump jumpppp higher

This is the moment we waiting for.....

Everyone is catching in the shoot...




My recent profile display picture in facebook =) me love





A night outing to Euphoria, MOS at Sunway.....

shhhhh~
Ladiessssss ~ spot me spot me...!!!! hehe
This is the great picture of the night... 



Gosh...Lollipop time?? 
Begging me to the dance floor...muahahahha, poor thing.

Cheers

My 2nd degree cousin...=)



Tequila shoots =)
Wilson, ah moi and Michelle

Yee wei, Moi and Grace
boo boo booiee

Group pictures


Muaxxx... love u peoples.
Good night

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: