Thursday, July 30, 2009

A new chapter in my current life

Describe myself first before start the main topic. Well, the weather seem turning bad recently... Today is my MC day, i falls sick again, having a bad flu and little of fever. Now still under medication, i feel so sleepy. Yawn~

A list of friends who are really do concern me...thanks for concern and care. I will be recover very soon. Hugsss..Love u people.

A new chapter of my life, i'm started a journey in my life, fortunaly not alone i think..hehe. Everything seem doing well at the beginning and i hope it will turn good and green to the future as no one will assume what will happen then. I want and waiting for some miracle to happen in my life..... The only things i always remind myself is to think positively, looking forward and enjoy the progress what i'm having now.

I'm missing him .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: