Sunday, July 5, 2009

July first weekend


Hey all my friends, sorry for my late update. Recently i'm kinda busy with my works and having some problem with my laptop WIFI port. It's really pissed off...i can't online, i can't facebook-ing, can't check mail, and of course i can't even blog... really do miss my page =) hehehehe.

Finally i just had my lower part braces, it's complete. Honestly it's torturing me right now, it's hurting my lips and gum, and of course it's make me look super duper UGLY once i smile . And now i wish time could past faster rather than stay it by now where the babygirl really do suffer for those stupid "metal" in the mouth for 2 years as in i can feel the pain for 2 weeks time. Sigh~ ~ What can i do now this accomplish my braces session, keep my finger cross by hoping can take it out soon as what dentist had stated...... SOoooo the war will be entire complete.

Well, finish my grandmother's story and now we moving to some nice pictures where i took with my friends aka colleagues aka classmate during our girl's chill out session @ Republic, Sunway.

Left : Christine, Jennie and Jesslyn

p/s : Some text for u babe... Stay strong and do your best in your field, never doubt your ability always. Keep it up k... Huggies ~
---------------------------------------------------

A casual shopping hangout with the evil... actually it's a mad day for us to travel so far and to get my skin care product, but unfortunately mission failure. 
Hey evil.. kekekeke (evil's smile*)
Something just across my mind now.....the scene of hangout session on friday night, a day to remembered. LOLX. Booooo please don't repeat the same mistake again ya. hehehehe. Huggies~
-------------------------------------------------

Althought it's really annoying and i feel ache with my braces, but one thing that i wouldn't forget about is drinking..hahaha.

A new taste for vodka orange, vodka pink, vodka ice which only contain 5% of alcohol and a bottle of  13% alcohol wine.
The night still stay young before the drinking session started and we were have fun at the outdoor garden. The maze and pebbles stone path way is our games of the night.

Stevano and babygirl

Althought the day is tiring, everyone is exhausted...but i did enjoy my journey of life. And as i know the journey is going to began........................
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

halooo babygirl!!!how ru thr???haha got ur newlife boy boy yah...wish u all the best n happy all the time....take care...keep in touch!!