Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Cycling lesson

Moody night- Doing nothing, is a good time to blog..blog..blog

A new start; A new activity; A new exercise.....
Have a cycling date with FeiChaIPuIIIIPui on the 2nd day of new year, it's a memorable day....
This is my first cycling lesson session after so many yearssssss i hardly touch on a bike, i'm afraid to falls from the bike and get hurt.

Conversation P and C:
C : Seriously i long time didn't cycling de, i scared...
P: Dont' worry, i'm here... U wouldn't fall down one.
C: Are u sure?
P: Yes...
C: Are u sure?? sure???
P: Yes...Yes...I'm here
C: But i scared wo...Hey u don't see me cycling la, i paiseh...
P: Muahahhaha... okok. ( He really turn his head toward another direction)...
C (Here i go, i started cycling and trying to balance myself well from falling...) If i fall down, he didn't realise also...then i'm gonna whack him. Hahahha...

This is the bike i chosen after i had hunt for 20 min... then gonna do the checking for the break and tayer.The girl is happy with her bike and gonna start the journey soon...And this is my cycling partner... :) He is a good couchHere we go >>>> I'm trying out whether the break is working or not.
The journey is begin........Blek~~~ I'm on my journey to the first station in the map as we had planned early just now.This is the Entrance of Four Season House where i'm cycling for about 30 min to get there..this is the first station. :)He is buying the tickets to enter the Four Season House..... Each person Rm3WINTER - Early season for the year... It's cooling inside.SPRINGSUMMERAUTUMNWINTER HOUSE for this season- This is what we can see in the winter house now.... Cute Panda cuddle the youth, keeping warm ya. Everywhere is snowing. Nice scene and background...The man is cold... he trying to keep himself hot hot a bit...Say Cheesezzz *Self timer... LOLComing out from the winter house...and continue our journey to 2nd stationWhile cycling, we have passed by the mushroom house... unfortunately we don't have the chance to get in..sob sob. This high tower is 3rd station....it's height about 20 feets from the ground ( estimate only ya) and it's looks like Sarawak Melanau house, which have timber stair and highly structure with tree trunk. Encourage for some outdoor activity held underneath the tower.Finally we are on top the tower already, can see our bike is there... My bike is on the right :)Of course gonna snap a picture of myself on top the tower...it's a achiever.Spotted this fella on top the tower....After we get down from the tower, he bring me to mini ZOO... Nice Horse are busying having their foods, tak layan us also.Me love the beautiful feather and the unique Turquoise body color...They are just so beautiful~This is my journey ...........Keep walking, keep walking~
He dare me to walk through this over-head bridge.... I'm not afraid anymore.I managed to get it out from there...Yeah* Peace*Me and the Ostrich... She love cam too

I ended the day with 3 station....I'm so happy and exciting while get the chance to cycling again after so many years..Thanks for this planning and your patient to guide me from the start ya, hope we gonna go for the next season in March. Huggie~
And last, he is just being a sweet guy.... Thank my dear for the choco. I finished all and get fat soon... muahahhahah.
Love Tine

No comments: