Monday, January 5, 2009

Resentful day

Today is a resentful day for the babygirl...

My first day of work; My first day stucked in a heavy traffic in the morning and even after work since after some time ago, i was really get mad while driving in this situation because I'm in-patient; My first day i have a little arguement with someone with a delight smile who's always make me smile.

Plus all = I'm displeased, unhappy, sad, down, frustrated, moody, upset and depressed......Down , Down, Down...What a day..?

Well, during my depressed time...suddenly Rihanna 'Disturbia' song was played next to my ear, it's my phone rang. Thanks to a 'call' from babeney, she is the one who always be my listener...seriously she is a good listener and counselor. Glad to have her all the time...Thank for undenstading me well. luv u darling.

When i feel depressed, this is what i usually wish to have....


This is my Favorite Chocolate.....
Sweet in mouth; Melt in heart

Wish everything gonna be smooth and fine for tomorrow.....


Love Tine

3 comments:

Edmond TaKaeChi said...

tomorrow will be fine and smooth. have faith in yourself baby girl..
(^.^)

a person once told you before to be patience all the time althought that person was sometimes like that, but be patience baby girl..

you need someone to listen or scold or advice or anything, just want to know someone's here for you anytime k baby girl?
(^.^)..

:- eddy teddy

ChrisTineG said...

Thank Teddy..Appreciated. (^.^)

c@nEy said...

ahaha...someone actually mentioned my name!!! =hugs= miss u lots too lou poh zai =)