Sunday, January 4, 2009

First weekend

First weekend of the year...
I'm almost growing mushroom at home. Sobsob... It's boring~~ Doing nothing, and this is the good time to edit pictures. Wink*

The picture not clear enonugh, especially thank to Nokia handphone. LoL...

Finish edited* How result huh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Graduation Party @ Quattro on 13rd December 2008

A awesome party i never been there for so far, because i'm not the loser of the night...hahaha. The babygirl just feel tipsy, but CLEAR enough to take care of another one. It's not only a great night for me and it's an amazing night for me to picked up people's puke. Yucks~~ sound disguisting ya... haha..Hey , this is the first time me for doing this k..Here we go..>>>>>

The angels are in BLACK... My Favorite party girls~

Hey Ian... this is the very first time me party with U.. Have fun ya...peeps

Have fun :)See..>>> I'm sweating...really packed and crowded in the club. Well..it's a great day, great night because i have received 2 boutique of graduation flowers and 3 bears...never but last, my favorite 2 boxes chocolate.

These are the my graduation gifts.... Muax* Thanks for my fellow freinds and family who attended my convocation and the gifts. Appreaciated. Love u peoples lots...!! Graduation pictures will upload when the babygirl is free ya. Stay turn~


Love Tine

No comments: