Monday, April 13, 2009

bummer become bee

By looking at the title, u guys should do some guessing about what i mean about it.....
The girl woke up early in the morning... after finish wash up and make-up, it's time to leave the sweet home. Seat in my 'blacky fei po' and drove all the way to my new working place, where is nearest than the previous company.
YEAH People, i'm started working and today is my FIRST day. =) Me no more calling as BUMMER bum bum de... cos the bummer become a hardworking bee and flying around find for honey early in the morning everyday. *wink*
Althought it's bit tiring (works is non-stop coming in) and boring of the peoples there (not my gang of ppls =( )...but I hope i can adapt the new environment very soon and gained experience cum learning to achieve my goal, my aim, my WISH =)
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wowowo,,,so good ler...wish u all the best!!!