Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy TGIF !!

Firstly i wanna say TGIF to all my peeps before i started laugh 9 9 at myself...

Happy TGIF Peeps!!!!
Everyone is out for party? Hand holding a glass of wain or brandy or either a bottle of volka? hahaha, Oh well...I'm sitting on my bed start blogging and playing my 'Restaurant City'.
It's inconceivable, i eventually forget the date (i mean today date). If u guys had noticed my previous thread in my blog which i wrote about the up coming model audition, actually the date of the audition already PAST and it's a last week event, sorry peeps.... my wrong.
I can't denied that i had spend almost 10 hours a day in the office, rushing here and there for my work before deadline...and it's cause me exhausted and dying quite sometime already. End up i'm totally forget what's the day and date, sometime i don't know what's the time. Sigh...what's a life?? Babygirl's skin getting bad, dry and dehydrate...tomorrow i'm goin for a facial treatment, hopefully it will improve my skin complexion and remove my dead cell. Sleep and water needed badly.

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: