Sunday, April 26, 2009

=)

Hola peeps, come do some little guessing which one is me..the babygirl??
I found this photo while i clean my room few days ago, by looking at it...lots of flash back of my childhood time. I miss my beloved grandma very much...

Miss U
Love U
Very much !!
Rest peacefully in heaven ah ma
Answer: I'm the chubby girl with fringe in white dress who sitting on my ah ma lap.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angel birthday celebration. Here we are...

FRAME CAFE, @ Plaza TTDI
The cafe which have plenty of picture frame, then named 'Frame Cafe'???? It's abit funny and the idea of starting a concept by a normal frame. Nevertheless, by having a meal in a modern interior, where is kinda comfort and the ambient is ying and yang (black and white) contrast.

The food and beverage is fine and the price is reasonable.

FRAME FRAME FRAME FRAME everwhere......


Look at the spoon...i like the design.
Chicken salad
My lunch- Carbonara again~ lolx

Well, the privilege of girl always is more than guys..am i right? haha... We have apple and orange pudding for FREE from the boss of the cafe. *wink*
With all the 10 beautiful ladies... the waiter skill by holding camera damn sux. Blurry~

Happy birthday Angel babe!!
Favorite colour- purple =)
Me and Eazy aka Gigi
Me, Janice, May yee
The 5 years classmate, MeiMei
Ying and me, my carpool buddy

On the way to get car to IKEA... getting my new mug for my personal office used. =)
I ended up my weekend with full of joyful and stressful because i'm still worry about my projects and monday is coming soon.. sigh. Monday BLUE~
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

1 comment:

c@nEy said...

ah tine gan...me miss u much much =( come come come online =( hugs tight tight