Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Labour Day !!

Happy Labour DAY to all the employees who's working in the industry...!!!

Since i'm working, this is the only public hoilday i'm waiting for it to arrived at the moment. Finally that is the day comes and my babe was be with me and we have a nice hangout for Labour day eve. Cheerssss =)

2nd round will be @ Murni.. lolx

Sharing something with u guys... see.. this is what usually girls do in the ladies. Shoot Shoot Shoot everywhere... Camera is a MUST for the girl---> Me =)
My new IXUS in pink =)

Anyhow, Days doesn't turn green always, ended up the night with full of bull-shit-ing and faktap-ing... I'm so depressed to those peoples around me, just wanna be alone, stop thinking and analysis but to have a good rest @ home. I'm so tired and exhausted.
Quote of the night : U don't know me, U don't even care.
Night~
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: