Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy MAMA's Day

H.a.p.p.y MAMA's D.a.y !!!!!!

A day to remembered...Blessed all the mama Happy mama's day and have a fabulous day with their children =) I love my mama ...mama mama mama, she is the best gift ever i had in my life.

Have a great courses meal with family members...Opss, popo close her eye de

Oh yea, this is perfect =)
3 sistazzzz
Krazy again camwhore=)

Hunting mama's day gift for my ah bu... finally spot a Magnifique perfume and a new vibrate mascara from LANCOME.
This stuff cost us few hundredssss...
Shopaholic in the triangle, we watched fashion show from Miss Selfish...i meet Miss World Malaysia Soo VinCi as a hair model for A cut above too.. She is truly pretty.
I get myself a new cosmectic pouch..Snoopy on the board =)
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: