Monday, May 25, 2009

HOLA PEOPLES!!!!!!
I LOVE MY GUESS bag =) loving loving loving loving loving deeply
3 soups + 1 empty plate = (Jie + San +Me) + Yuen
I brought myself a necklace from Perlinis silver..loving it...=) Btw i'm really broke for this month, can't wait to get my pay asap..lolx

Girls in PINK
Pressiesssss everywhere =)
The happy moment for girl is to received and open present. Opening present ....
My belated birthday 2009 from San... It's Paul & Joe cosmetics..loving it..thank babe..muaxxx

Thank babe


Rock with Nestle Yogurt drink.. have u guys join the contest yet, by holding a bottle of Nestle Yogurt Drink?? Hurry up...before the deadline. I'm still considering to win myself a Iphone nano worth RM 550.,...,..., but recently i gained lots of weight, no more ' S'... sobsob. Love u ppls...

HOME SWEET HOME
Finally have a picture with BoiBoi. This fella just pee pee in my bed =(....


I'm back home....it's time to rest before out for the ' I LOVE U, MAN' movie with Ben and sista =). Guys, this show it's kinda boring althought it contained lots of yellow/ dirty jokes. Rating for the movie 4/10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl got a gifts.....It's a NICI 'doggie' toy from Germany. Sofy sofy sofy .... =) Nice to see; Nice to hold. http://www.nici.de/
Tine: Wow, nice teddy bear u brought..thankiuuu.
Fei: No....it's not, it's a doggie.
Tine: How come???? It's doesn't looks like a doggie at all... it's a teddy bear keychain.
Fei: U try to looks into his pocket...wat's inside...
After few second...
Tine: OoOooOoOooO, it's a bone in blue colour in the pocket.
Fei: I told u de, both them are 'DOG'.
Tine: Ok then, u win..u win (Seriously i thought it was a blue LOVE)..lolx
Jack & Jill Husky's family = Tine's family
Thank Fei =)
Remember when is our next cycling trip ya, i wanna finish the route in one day...i wanna reach top of the world..lolx

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: