Thursday, May 7, 2009

Man's best friend

NightMare...........
Once i woke up today, i dreamt of i lost my Beauty aka Ah Beau, she ran away and i couldn't find her..Once i found her, she was injured badly on her right leg, laying down under a tree and i can clearly look through her eyes with full of tears...it's watery. She is like telling me that Mama, I'm going...I got to go, got to leave u..this is my time to leave the word. I was struggling to bring her home, but failed as my parents was pulling me back and it's raining heavily and thunder. Peoples always said that if a good dog's timing is arrived, they eventually will leave the house for our goods...and this i was totally understand why she do that to me. I'm pretty understand that she is old, and she might leave me one day. Seriously i hope the day wouldn't happen on her to me, i can't live without her. ='( ='(

I love her, she is my everything
MAN'S BEST FRIEND; TINE'S BEST BABY
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

1 comment:

Mich3ll3 G said...

no worry !! god bless beauty baby .
dream is not true de it won"t turn to real life sis :)
ah beauty is beside me now hahaha so CUTE xxoxo