Saturday, May 16, 2009

FUNday

Here to welcome another new weekend...

Recently i knew something quite interesting as what's Friday stand for, except of TGIF (Thank God is Friday). Well Friday is a delight day for every employees YUPIEE =) i love Friday !!!!Friday is FUNday as my colleagues always mentioned to me. So whats you guys been up to during the FUNday? I'm doing great and have a wonderful night with my family members at home sweet home with junk foods, games and one more thing which can't less out...>>>> It's Chivas =)
Our Mixer - Green tea, Green tea with honey, coca-cola, 100 plus and water with the liquor.
Our Tumbling Tower is taller than Pringles..It's 26th level... and down by SRN. Loser are requested to finish up with half glass of customade drink from the players =) This is the way my sis stacked up the tumbling tower and aline it with Pringles, Chivas's box and Tumbling Tower's box itself....to balance the tower and have a strong foundation. lolx

I have 3's 'DE' in this round and beat all of them... hahaha. NICE card =)
Last but never least, he is the loser of the night... HERO. I think he is sleeping damn tight now. lolx.

I'm sober still, thats why im here blogging =), my body is heaty and having a bad sore throut right now... awfully painful when i swallon or eating food. Poor thing.

Bed time. Good night

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: