Sunday, May 3, 2009

A tiring weekend for the girl... ANGRY( someone FFK), SHOP(clothes and skin care), EAT(mostly all the delicious food in the town), DRINK(Beer =) ), SLEEP(less than 8 hours perday) ..continuously for 3 days. Ended up my pimples pop up more and more.... =(

Happy smiley faces @ Secret Recipes the Curve
I spotted my favorite TOMATO while hanging out at the street bazaar at The Curve. It's a small tiny one from Cameron Highland, it's looks fresh and it's consider kinda cheap (cos i seldom buy it by myself, so so so i dunno the actual price..haha).. 3 packs for only 5 bucks. With this my diet plan gonna be started soon =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends to F.R.I.E.N.D.S bar @ Bangsar

There are so many type for liquors on the glass rack, by looking at it...many of them, i hardly know( see how decent i'm) muahahaha... evil smile*

The GENT
The LADIES
Nice painting on the washroom door =)

F4??? Westlife or Eastlife?? lolx... but i think MIX-life is better. lolx

Thank to my dearest big bully for the wonderful hangout.. Until now i still hanging-over. I have to agree i'm the loser for this time, bad stamina.
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah drunker!!OMG!!!