Friday, May 8, 2009

A question

Greeting...
Oh well, these days im super emo, feels frustrated, down and kinda stress out. A good release way is to cry out loudly.

An interesting topic always keep in my mind after i listened to Fly FM during my way to work in the morning past few days ago, there is " Will u forgive ur bf / gf who cheated on you before?" So what's ur answer peeps?? YES or NO? My mind was totally dying and empty after listen to all the calls from peoples through the phone ON AIR... so what's my answer to this Question? I think twice, three..four .. even fifth time, myself can't figure out what's in my mind. Obviously there is a negative answer ya. At the time, my driving is like floating in the air... i'm too focus on that question, it's really make me stare at myself on the mirror few second. Hard feeling.... I can only list myself as complicated status for now.

Nothing is perfect in this world.. So do i? Or even U?? We hardly and can't compared stuff , either a person, human being and kinds. Well, i'm growing up and learning bit by bit in my new life after i back to single for quite sometime. I got many lessons after i revive after all, i have my family and friends here to support me, care and love me... at the moment this is what i need the most.
I'M NOT ALONE, There is always my babe next to me..lub u..muaxxx

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

1 comment:

c@nEy said...

I've got a better msn print screen =P but no matter how good the picture may compared...the content remains : you'll never face the obstacles alone...I'm always here for you my dear =) hugs