Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My delight weekend

My delight weekend with family and friends......

It's Sunday morning. He drive all the way from his house and took me to a new place for dim sam before i get my braces (cos i knew that i can't eat much after this week, how sweet is he..hugsss*)... Anyway the shop located at ss22 PJ. Once i reach, FUYOH.... it's crowded and gonna take number and wait. . . wait. . . wait...
The moment when waiting for our table =)

We eat alots and the foods is really damn good and quality instead.

Siew Mai's stomach fill up with more than 3 prawns as i counted while eating..lolx. it's really nice.
Mango pudding with milk as dessert
Thank Ben ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Glad to see ya again, as u promise me that u gonna visit me once i get my braces right.. hahaha.. few days more to come. PREPARE !!!
Hugs*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A date with mini Paris Hilton =)
Sweetie...gonna miss u!

Both Germans can't even listen to English, hard to translated. Anyhow they love seafoods; love chinese foods and obviouslly they love MALAYSIA...but i love GERMANY more.lolx


Why kid just can't sit, being a little while of obedient..??? She is building up her own princess castle with 3 chairs.


This is the room for the little princess mini version of Paris Hilton... lovely and sweet. Butterfly flies everywhere; and many toys in the room ...my fav.
This is a wonderful drink to serve us after we having a heavy seafood lunch... MARTINI is really taste good =) I falls again.. lolx. Cheers ~
They owe a temporary male shih tzu, so that the princess can play with it before they leave to Germany soon. He is so naughty, shaking with the doggy toy and i saw 'lipstick' underneath his body..lolx
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: