Sunday, May 17, 2009

4am in the morning

Greeting...Good morning.
It's 4.29am in the sunday morning... everyone asleep or in the sweet dream? At the moment, there is a song named ''4 in the morning" from Gwen Stephani non-stop playing in my mind.
Obviously i'm still awake, the early bird hunting for food... but this time i'm not, i'm hunting for myself, the REAL me, doing lots of thinking and analysis of what i been doing for months ago. Once think back, there is many incidents which make me feels i'm not being mature enough to play the game and everytime being silly and sometime even worst. The sour feeling across my heart again and i feel guilty and regret. This is life...as i know, life is ridiculous and unfair. Nothing can be balance and even a perfect one. How to improve to a better life and how to keep moving forward? This is the question i always ask myself. Seriously what is the real meaning of living in this earth and without getting hurt but happy go lucky... Anyone could share with me.

Something to share... everyone who knows me, who see me before, should know i have 2 rows of ugly and un-line teeth. After the ages, my up row back teeth started to bleeding and i refused to heal it, and finally i'm decided to extract it after a short discussion with my dentist. And i'm getting a braces soon =) This is what i'm waiting for so long althought i knew it's so costly, but yet it worth to celebrate still. Anyway everyone is telling me that it's freaking painful and hard to chew and swallow food. Oh GOD, seriously i'm afraid and nervous...i scared of blood, but this time i have such a brave innovative to do so. Hope everything be alright and i will have a straight and white bling bling teeth soon.
I'm getting a braces !!!!! =)

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

No comments: