Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CAM time

CANON Super Cam
I just brought a Super Cam from the camera fair @ Mid valley Exhibition Hall On last Friday. I'm trying out my new 2.5” Pure Color II LCD screen with wide viewing angle CANON camera during my day out with sis. It's in PINK =) . The mode and colour really do a good job and I'm satisfy with the result as below... hehe. =)

Hi people =)
Me looks gained lots weight in this pictures. Fat Fat de =(

This camera have the superb mode : Unlimited Creativity Possibilities
• Special Scene Mode: Kids & Pets, Indoor, Sunset (NEW), Foliage, Snow, Beach, Fireworks, Aquarium and Underwater
• My Colours Mode: Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black and White, Positive Firm, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red & Custom Colour**Adjustment of contrast, sharpness, saturation, red, green, blue, and skin tone are available.

My ah Beau also on CAM with kids and pets mode *_* ONE Colour selected on an objects and the scene only detects on the particular colour.
Pillow is BLUE...


ONLY Selected Skin colour appears.. SEE SEENormal mode- AUTO
The camera haven't reach the PRO level YET. As this mirror image, i edit with photoshop... hehe.

Me heart this camera lotsss... gonna bring it along with me all the time. How lucky is 'HER'.... lol. Shooting time !!!!! Oya, April is coming... I'm gonna broke on this month, as i have many Aries friends and include my muimui. Anyhow there is always another happy issue to talk about as my besties is coming down and we gonna PARTY again yea. Keep waiting for ya... countdown-ing (10 more days).

Happy April FOOL to all my readers !!!!

Have ur guys been fool?? hehe, i did fooled my neyney this morning. Hehe...Sorry sweetie.

Stay tuned peoples

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

2 comments:

c@nEy said...

OMG...BABY, I...I...I HATE U!!! *hate in the lovey dovey way =P got such thing kah???*

fwahhh...babe, so meaning this trip i go down no need to bring my lousy camera ady la yea =D

hehehe...lets start COUNTING the DAYS!!!

Unknown said...

halooo wan to show off ur new camera meh ahGGGGG haih.....pah pei lar....