Monday, March 30, 2009

Few second

Greeting !!!!

I'm back to the world where I'm belong to... I just discharge from hospital. Few days ago, i was blackout and fainted at my grandparent's grave during the prayer. I leave the world for few second and once i opened my eyes...i saw my dad and mom standing in front of me by shaking me and non-stop calling my name. Unfortunately i only can heard peoples mumbling next to my ear, pixel less visual and i have no energy to speak out. As my sister told me, I was sent by my mom and uncle to the nearest clinic, but the doctor refused to do anything to me as i don't have response at the moment. Lastly i was admitted to the private hospital and complete injured with a pack of glucose after the blood test as i still stupor and laying on the bed. My hand was harm with those needles, and get bruise.... it's hurt. Well, according to what doctor spoke to my mom is my body lack of sugar ( low glucose) and low blood pressure. Sigh.... Wat's next??? Now my house full of stuff with glucose...lol.. especially chocolate and Ribena( my fav) . So Wat's next next..??? The girl gonna gained lotssss of weight again. =(

Lend me few second to confess to my love one.
I'm a mama's girl....I feel so proud to have a superwoman like A-bu (my mom)...She is my everything. With her concern and care, i'm getting better and recover very soon. Really do love her very muchiiisss. Muaxxx* And Of course my papa who brought me Ginseng... hehe. Muaxxx*
I think it's time for me to get into bed as tomorrow i have another interview early in the morning. These days have to adjust the RIGHT time for bed time, hangout time, shopping time and family time =) Nitez ~
Love ƸӜƷ Tine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well u hav a good thinking n pls take care of urself yah!!!!!

Edmond TaKaeChi said...

how are you now girl..?
getting better..?

please take good care of yourself girl...