Monday, March 23, 2009

A small lil wish b4 sleep..

The night doesn't stay young anymore for me... it's time for me to get to bed after the hard work during this weekend, tomorrow is a brand new day for the girl and i have a interview. =) I'm gonna hug and cuddle this cute little princess and sleep with me now.

Oya, tell ur guys a lil secret about me before i sleep, i did lots of thinking about what i had did for the day and i need to blog it here, so i hope i wouldn't forget as i have a bad memory and my disk is always full. Lastly i wish my dream come true.... as i'm keep waiting for something GOD. God pls bless the girl.

A small little wish before i sleep..

Good night peoples !!!!

Sweet dream

Love ƸӜƷ Tine

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh ur disk is full,,,come on used a hdd lar.....now so young so fast lost memory,,, later at age 30 getting more worst then how?????OMG AH GGG

ChrisTineG said...

OMG...lol, i know which RAY ur. hahahaha..Well im getting older, cant u see my hair turning colour de. muahaha

Unknown said...

how many ray u hav?????????come on!!!in ur phonebook u got how many ray n in ur mind u got which ray???u know i know lor..... see tau poh!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

aiya ur ah lien hair i know geh lar.........u like scarlet mah!!!hahaha